Maltby Portable Master Gripping Station
The GolfWorks Maltby Master Gripping Station is the most complete gripping station available. Integrated unit
that allows you to grip and regrip clubs at one station, with
everything you need close at hand. The Maltby Master Gripping Station is available in both a portable and floor mounted version to fit any custom club maker’s need. Add the optional Grip Rip for ultimate efficiency.
- Portable or Floor Mount Stands - Available
- Adjustable Height - Six different adjustments
- Optional Grip Rip - Mounts at the base of station
- Dual Tape Dispenser - Removes tape backing and also holds build-up tape
- Pro Lever-Action Shaft Clamp - For efficient loading and unloading
- Rubber Coated Clamp - Safe for graphite shafts
- Solvent Recovery Pan - Includes shutoff valve to keep solvent in pan
- Solvent Bottle Holder - Fits Brampton Spray Bottle
- Tape Stripper - Stays safely in holder on unit until needed.
- Tape Stripping Anchor - Anchor point for butt end of shaft while stripping tape.
- Utility Trays - Two removable trays to hold solvent and gripping supplies,
Lower tray holds gallon jug to recycle solvent
- Non-Slip Stand - Foot stand channels spilled solvent away
- Adjustable Platform - Standing platform adjusts for reach
View or Download The Instructions
Please Note: Additional shipping charges required due to weight.