CER 900 IRONS LH
The CER line is known for models targeting the highest levels of Playability for golfers of all abilities. To that end, we redesigned our most popular line of irons, the 851UM, with the goal of enhancing that level of playability even more. The CER 900 series left handed irons incorporate the same great blade profile and combine it with enhanced weight distribution, shock dampening technology and a great new modern look. A slightly deeper undercut was designed into the CER 900 irons, making available more weight to place in the perimeter, improving stability and forgiveness. Also, the back flange of the undercut was positioned further back from the face, which moved the rearward c.g. further to the rear, enhancing playability. A tungsten rubber insert was added under the back medallion to help dampen vibration, enhancing the already great feel. The result — the CER 900 irons top the “900” point level (Ultra Game Improvement) in the Maltby Playability Factor.
- Deeper undercut cavity design places more weight to the perimeter, back and low for Ultimate Game Improvement.
- Wide sole design (.880") keeps weight low to help get the ball airborne.
- Slightly longer blade length, a trademark of the CER iron, increases the
moment of inertia, improving forgiveness on off-center hits.
- 3° bounce angle on the #4-9 irons helps prevent digging.
- Shorter hosel allows more weight to be placed low and to the
perimeter to enhance game improvement features.
- Thinner, radiused top line presents a classic look at address.
- Progressive off-set in the long and mid irons improves accuracy.
- Double heat treated 431 stainless steel for exceptional feel.
- M – Grooves for optimum spin control.
- Available in #4-9, PW and GW
- Recommended golf ferrule – 52PI
- Product Code = CE0025L
(2 customer reviews
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Thursday, July 18, 2013
Improved my game
Reviewed By: Lucas
As a lefty, I have fewer options. Made these for myself as a cost effective option to name brand clubs. Since making them a year and a half ago, I've gained one and a half clubs in distance. I'm able to work the ball with them. Very pleased.
- Monday, December 03, 2012
very solid cast iron head
Reviewed By: Pete
(Twin Cities, Minnesota)
I bought these club heads to make a backup set of irons for myself, and they ended up becoming my main set! I like that the blade is slightly longer than my KE4's as I tend to suffer from toe misses from time to time. Great clubs!Read More Reviews