Maltby Glider S Hybrid Irons
The Glider S iron club head is the next generation of the unbelievably successful Glider X iron, the most playable iron ever developed. The Glider S has the same sole width (1.687”) as the original, which translates into an extremely low center of gravity location and the most turf friendly iron you could play. The low center of gravity makes it extremely easy to get the ball airborne, maximizing trajectory and distance. The sole design allows for more consistent sole contact with the ground, which means more consistent ball contact. Based on feedback from consumers, the Glider S has a slightly shorter blade length, and reduced offsets which appeals to a wider range of golfers, but still provides a very high moment of inertia. This high MOI makes the Glider S very forgiving on off-center hits, which means the ball will fly closer to the intended line and distance even on off-center hits.
- Manufactured from 431 stainless steel.
- Extremely low actual vertical center of gravity aids in getting
the ball airborne.
- Wide sole design is very turf friendly, virtually eliminating
- High MOI (moment of inertia) provides extreme forgiveness
on off-center hits.
- Shorter blade length than original and reduced offsets appeals to a wider range of golfers.
- M – Groove design provides optimum spin.
- Sole design well suited for those pitch and run shots around green.
- Available in 4 – 9, PW, GW
- Product Code = MA0121