Maltby KE4 SSF1 Fairway Woods
The Maltby KE4 SSF1 fairway woods are precision cast from 17-4 Stainless Steel and have shallow face heights to promote confidence from any type of lie. The shallow club face height and sloped "front to back" crown design drives the vertical center of gravity low and rearward for extraordinarily forgiving and solid golf shots. The wide sole design and rounded leading edge of the KE4 SSF1 fairway wood head reduces fat shots and allows the club to easily slide through any type of grass.
- Precision Cast from 17-4 Stainless Steel.
- Shallow club face heights and sloped front to back crown design lowers center of gravity for optimum trajectory from even the tightest of lies
- Wide club head sole with minimum sole radius and rounded leading edge helps to reduce fat shots
- Square face angle
- Weight adjustable, comes with one 6 gram weight screw. Will accept 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 14 gram weights allowing for numerous club fitting options
- Adjustable screw weight lowers center of gravity and increases MOI (resistance to twisting)
- Fairway woods available in #3 (15°) and #5 (18°)
- .335" hosel bore diameter
- RH only
- Recommended golf ferrule 60PW
- Product Code = MA0177
(2 customer reviews
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Saturday, December 15, 2012
Nice club head.
Reviewed By: John Diamonte Jr.
(North East, Maryland)
I paired the 3 wood with an Axecaliber regular flex FW shaft and am very pleased with both. I like the weight adjustability as I play under length and I prefer no alignment aids, just a nice clean look. Again, the pictures on here do not do your clubs justice. I'm very pleased.
- Monday, October 18, 2010
Great Fairway Club
Reviewed By: Don
I bought the KE4 SSFI 3-Fairway metal and shafted it with a Proforce V2 55 gram A-Flex shaft. I am 66 years old so the A-Flex on this shaft works great--for me. I have picked up some additional yardage and the club is very easy to hit. This club has sent my Taylormade 2009 3-Fairway metal to the bench.Read More Reviews