Maltby KE4 SSF1 Hyrbids Club Heads
The Maltby KE4 SSF1 hybrid club heads are precision cast from 17-4 Stainless Steel and have shallow face heights to promote confidence from any type of lie. The shallow face height and sloped "front to back" crown design drives the vertical center of gravity low and rearward for extraordinarily forgiving and solid golf shots. The wide club head sole design and rounded leading edge of the KE4 SSF1 Hybrids reduces fat shots and allows the club to easily slide through any type of grass
- Precision Cast from 17-4 Stainless Steel.
- Shallow club face heights and sloped front to back crown design lowers center of gravity for optimum trajectory from even the tightest of lies
- Wide club head sole with minimum sole radius and rounded leading edge helps to reduce fat shots
- Square face angle
- Weight adjustable, comes with one 6 gram weight screw. Will accept 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 14 gram weights allowing for numerous club fitting options
- Adjustable screw weight lowers center of gravity and increases MOI (resistance to twisting)
- Hybrids available in H21 and H24
- .370" hosel bore diameter
- RH only
- Recommended golf ferrule 60PI
- Product Code = MA0178
(4 customer reviews
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Sunday, April 17, 2011
Long & Straight
Reviewed By: Man O. Steel
The first hybrids that I've hit consistently well - very straight but they can be worked either way. I have the 21* and 24* with KE4 80 shafts at 41" and 40.25". Swing weights are D3 with no weight in the 21* and 2 grams in the 24*. First time out I hit them as well as the Steelhead Plus 9 and 11 woods they replaced, and I now hit them better. That's the Good News.........
The Bad News.....told my wife that if I ever replace the S+ woods she can have me committed. Hope she's forgotten about that.........
- Sunday, April 15, 2012
BEST HYBRIDS I HAVE EVER HIT
Reviewed By: Oliver
I have to say, these are the best Hybrid clubs i have ever hit. I am getting a straighter ball flight & more yardage off fairways and tee shots. Plus they are extremely easy to hit from bad lies. I couldn't be happier with the purchase. The Golfworks staff was great and helped me choose the right equipment to help me lower my score. I will continue to use their products. you guys are awesome!!!!
- Thursday, February 16, 2012
Reviewed By: Ken Lewis
I got this to replace my 3 iron because it did not quite get the result for me on several holes on my home course. Mine has a tricept R hybrid shaft sw c9 midsize grip 21 deg. Contact is very solid. Flight is very impressive, it really looks like it will go where you I hit it. I am a low ball hitter but get enough loft out of this to hold small greens.Read More Reviews