Maltby Tricept RP425 Milled Putter
The Maltby RP425 Milled Putter Head features a unique alignment system that frames the exact ball width diameter (1.68") inside the exact hole width diameter (4.25") allowing the golfer to easily envision and focus on the full path of the intended line of the golf ball to the putting cup. Regardless of the skill of the golfer, focusing on the full path of the intended putt instead of a fine narrow line will increase putting accuracy, especially on shorter 6' and under putts.
The RP425 Milled Putter Head is manufactured from 100% aircraft grade aluminum providing an incredibly solid feel and sound at impact. Stainless steel weights have been positioned perfectly into the Tri-Level sole design to achieve a 380 gram head weight and increase the putters MOI (Moment of Inertia) for optimal forgiveness and distance control.
- Mallet design manufactured from 100% CNC milled aircraft grade aluminum, providing an exceptionally solid sound and feel.
- Stainless steel perimeter sole weighting increases MOI providing a truer roll and more distance control on off center hits.
- Employs the RP425 alignment system promoting easy alignment and path control.
- Unique sole design eliminates dragging back and through the stroke.
- Non glare black PVD finish.
- 380 gram head weight designed to provide the optimum head feel at the modern standard playing lengths (32”-35”) and the most popular belly putter lengths (38” – 43”)
- Headcover available - MA0211
- Product Code = MA0215
(1 customer reviews
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Saturday, September 08, 2012
Reviewed By: bob
I was constantly leaving putts short. Not any more. The alignment marks of this putter head are also a plus. I put a WINN EXCEL MEDALLIST PISTOL PUTTER GRIP on and on average have improved my putting strokes by 4-5 per round. Well worth the $$.Read More Reviews