Maltby KE4 ST-F Fairway Woods
The Maltby KE4 ST-3d features a deep (1.594") 455 Carpenter Steel face design with weight positioned more forward on the sole to produce a flatter trajectory with less spin. The ST-3d is ideal for golfers that are high ball hitters looking to maximize distance and control off of the tee box or simply desire more carry and roll distance from the fairway. Available in #3 14 degree. The KE4 ST-3d will be available in early spring 2014
The Maltby KE4 ST-F multi-material fairway woods feature a forged 455 Carpenter Steel high strength steel face and a 17-4 stainless steel body to produce an extremely solid feel at impact and very high initial ball speeds. The shallow 1.275" face height breeds confidence when addressing the golf ball. A very slight hosel offset appeals to all types of players and helps to square the club face at impact and also increases the rearward center of gravity for an improved launch angle. The ST-F fairways woods are weight adjustable to allow for numerous custom shaft and length options. The stock heads comes with a 6 gram weight pre-installed but any of the KE4 weights can be used to adjust swingweight or head feel. In addition, the ST-F fairway woods sole design features a sloped rearward rail design that allows the sole to glide across the turf with minimal ground contact.
- Multi-material design: 17-4 stainless steel body and 455 Carpenter Steel face, providing extremely solid feel and high ball speeds.
- Unique rear rail design reduces ground contact, gliding across the turf for more solid contact.
- Adjustable weight allows for customization and positions weight low and rearward to promote the optimum trajectory and also increasing MOI (Moment of Inertia) for added distance and stability on off center hits.
- Single screw weighting system allows for a variety of club length and shaft weight options. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 gram weights available in both the traditional KE4 3 prong weight screws and the KE4 triangle weight screws.
- Weight wrenches available - MA0032WT (Triangle) and MA0032W (3 prong)
- Product Code - MA0228