Maltby Digital Iron Bending Machine
Designed to produce the ultimate combination of accuracy and speed, the Maltby Iron Bending Machine is equipped with the Auditor Digital Display for the serious tech savvy clubmaker looking for ultimate precision. The Maltby Digital Bending Machine's smooth sliding protractor assembly simultaneously measures and displays loft and lie to within one tenth (0.1º) of a degree. Brass clamping fixtures securely hold any iron head and most hybrid heads for secure and accurate bending.
- Measures to the tenth degree resolution (0.1º)
- One step built in calibration.
- Powered by included AC converter
- Optional battery pack available MA2026BP - $19.99
- USB data transfer mode with SPC data collection software.
- CNC milled frame and components
- Industrial grade roller cage bearings and hardened guide rods
Smooth sliding Protractor Assembly
- Brass soling discs securely and safely clamps any iron.
- Brass clamping top jaw secures the head without marring the iron heads finish and prevents slippage during bending.
- Bends RH or LH irons and hybrids.
Recommended mounting options:
- Bench top – GW0102 - Bench Top Stand - $129.99
- Floor mount – MA2020 - Floor Mount Stand - $129.99
Recommended bending bars:
- Ultimate Bending Bar – GW0119 $139.99
- Heavy Duty Long Hosel Bending Bar – GW1077 $44.99
- Heavy Duty Double Ended Bending Bar – GW1076 $59.99
- Please Note: Mounting stands and bending bars are sold separately - A kit (MA2026K) is available that includes the Heavy Duty Floor Mount Stand (MA2020) and all recommended bending bars listed above (GW0119, GW1077 and GW1076).
Save $169.96 over catalog price when purchasing as a kit.