Maltby KE4 ST-F Fairway Woods
The Maltby KE4 ST-F multi-material fairway woods feature a forged 455 Carpenter Steel high strength steel face and a 17-4 stainless steel body to produce an extremely solid feel at impact and very high initial ball speeds. The shallow 1.275" face height breeds confidence when addressing the golf ball. A very slight hosel offset appeals to all types of players and helps to square the club face at impact and also increases the rearward center of gravity for an improved launch angle. The ST-F fairways woods are weight adjustable to allow for numerous custom shaft and length options. The stock heads comes with a 6 gram weight pre-installed but any of the KE4 weights can be used to adjust swingweight or head feel. In addition, the ST-F fairway woods sole design features a sloped rearward rail design that allows the sole to glide across the turf with minimal ground contact.
- Multi-material design: 17-4 stainless steel body and 455 Carpenter Steel face, providing extremely solid feel and high ball speeds.
- Unique rear rail design reduces ground contact, gliding across the turf for more solid contact.
- Adjustable weight allows for customization and positions weight low and rearward to promote the optimum trajectory and also increasing MOI (Moment of Inertia) for added distance and stability on off center hits.
- Single screw weighting system allows for a variety of club length and shaft weight options. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 gram weights available in both the traditional KE4 3 prong weight screws and the KE4 triangle weight screws.
- Weight wrenches available - MA0032WT (Triangle) and MA0032W (3 prong)
- Product Code - MA0228
(1 customer reviews
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Maltby's Got It Right
Reviewed By: Thomas
I wanted to make a switch from the Tricept BM3 Forged Adjustable Fairway Woods - which I dearly love for their hot face and great balance, because the bottom runner technology doesn't cut it from the fairway or rough. Great off the tee, but nowhere else are they ideal.
Regardless, decided to try these KE4 ST-F Woods and just love how they perform. Fantastic from the FW, ideal from light rough where the lower profile face gets the club head through. Fitted them with the MPF Distance Graphite Wood Shafts, and I hope I never need another FW Wood combination! The interchangeable weights make tuning the club a dream.
Nice job, Ralph!Read More Reviews