Club-Conex Fuse-Fit Adaptors
The Club-Conex Fuse Fit Adaptors will quickly become the industry leader in adjustable club technology. It is the only universal fitting system on the market that offers full shaft penetration without the need to modify the club head in any way. No additional shaft trimming is necessary because the Fuse Fit system is attached to the outside of the hosel which also increases the strength of the system to eliminate breakage. The system is light weight (under 9 grams) and allows the club and shaft combination to feel and perform as if it was assembled using the traditional epoxy installation.
- No shaft tip trimming necessary to yield proper shaft stiffness
- Feels and performs like a traditional epoxy installation
- One piece assembly epoxies around the outside diameter of the hosel for added strength.
- Allows full shaft penetration within the hosel.
- Available in multiple inside adaptor diameters to fit most hosel outside diameters.
- Lightweight and durable (under 9 grams)
- Manufactured from anodized 7076 T6 Aircraft aluminum.
- Great for fitting or on course demonstration purposes.
Wood Hosel Adaptor Sizing
A – Fits Hosel OD .475” to .495”
B – Fits Hosel OD .495” to .515”
C – Fits Hosel OD .515” to .535”
Iron Hosel Adaptor Sizing
A – Fits Hosel OD .520” to .535”
B – Fits Hosel OD .535” to .550”
C – Fits Hosel OD .550” to .570”