CER 900 Series Iron Heads
The CER golf club component line is known for models targeting the highest levels of Playability for golfers of all abilities. To that end, The Maltby Design Team redesigned our most popular line of irons, the 851UM, with the goal of enhancing that level of playability even more. The CER 900 series irons incorporate the same great blade profile and combine it with enhanced weight distribution, shock dampening technology and a great new modern look. A slightly deeper undercut was designed into the CER 900 irons, making available more weight to place in the perimeter, improving stability and forgiveness. Also, the back flange of the undercut was positioned further back from the face, which moved the rearward c.g. further to the rear, enhancing playability. A rubber tungsten insert was added under the back medallion to help dampen vibration, enhancing the already great feel. The result — The GolfWorks CER 900 irons top the “900” point level (Ultra Game Improvement) in the Maltby Playability Factor.
- Deeper undercut cavity design places more weight to the perimeter, back and low for Ultimate Game Improvement.
- Wide sole design (.880") keeps weight low to help get the ball airborne.
- Slightly longer blade length, a trademark of the CER iron, increases the
moment of inertia, improving forgiveness on off-center hits.
- 3° bounce angle on the #3-9 irons helps prevent digging.
- Shorter hosel allows more weight to be placed low and to the
perimeter to enhance game improvement features.
- Thinner, radiused top line presents a classic look at address.
- Progressive off-set in the long and mid irons improves accuracy.
- Double heat treated 431 stainless steel for exceptional feel.
- M – Grooves for optimum spin control.
- Available in #3-9, PW, GW and SW.
- Recommended golf ferrule – 52PI
- Product Code = CE0025