BLEMISHED DM PRO TI 2 DRIVER HEAD
Brand New DM Pro Ti 2 Forged Titanium driver heads at an incredible price!
The GolfWorks Distance Master Pro Ti 2 Driver Series combines the latest in modern golf club head geometry with performance and value. Manufactured from 6-4 high strength titanium using four piece forged construction, the 460cc head size and the square geometry places more mass to the perimeter, increasing the M.O.I. (resistance to twisting), making it even more forgiving on off-center hits than conventional shaped 460cc drivers. Special care was taken in the shaping and construction to insure a solid sound and feel, aspects often sacrificed with other square drivers. In fact, in testing, the sound and feel of the DM Pro Ti˛Drivers was more appealing than many other drivers currently on the market.
- Square Geometry technology increases MOI for more forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Shallower face height and broader head depth front to back keeps c.g. low, rearward and
centered to enhance feel and optimize golf ball trajectory.
- Larger hitting surface inspires confidence.
- 1° closed face angles in both lofts aid in returning the clubface to square at impact, providing accuracy .
- Match with the DM Lite Graphite Golf Shaft
- Available in 10.5 degree loft (effective loft 11.5) and 12.5 degree loft (effective loft 13.5)
- Laser engraved score lines
- Recommended golf ferrule – 60PW
(2 customer reviews
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Sunday, April 29, 2012
i don't believe.
Reviewed By: Mahannop A.
My friend ask me to find easy lady driver, i built up this driver with CER Wood shaft lite flex. i don't believe with this combination, she can hit very straigth 200 yards. and i try with this the same as her was straigth with 220 yards.
she very love it.
- Monday, March 08, 2010
Reviewed By: Daniel DuMouchel
(New Port Richey, Florida)
I bought this driver as a golf pak. I had the shaft PURED. WOW! As long as I put the same swing on it, I get the same result, everytime. Straight and long.When it goes right, I know it was me and not the club. Consistent swing, consistent result. That's what it's all about. I love it.Read More Reviews