Distance Master Pro Steel 2 Squared Fairway Woods LH
The DM Pro Steel 2 left hand fairway woods offer the latest in geometric design. The square shape of these fairway woods move more weight to the perimeter for more stability and forgiveness on off-center hits. The wider and deeper face profile presents an expanded hitting surface, instilling confidence at address. Designed from the inside out using Advanced Shell Technology, the c.g. stays low and rearward to optimize trajectory and feel. The sole design prevents dragging on the take away and through the hitting zone, promoting a smooth take away and solid contact. You will be hard pressed to find a better performing fairway wood at any price.
- Manufactured from 17-4 Stainless Steel.
- Higher Moment of Inertia (resistance to twisting) than
conventional shaped fairway woods.
- Square geometry places more mass to the perimeter and rearward for more
forgiveness on off-center hits.
- Larger fairway wood head size (205cc) and larger face profile inspire confidence at address.
- Sole design prevents snagging to insure more solid and consistent contact.
- Low and rearward center of gravity location optimizes trajectory and distance for each loft.
- Available in #3 (15° loft) and #5 (19° loft).
- Recommended ferrule – 60PW
- Product Code = DM0062L