DISTANCE MASTER PRO STEEL 2 SQUARED BLACK HYBRIDS LH
p>Designed from the inside out (Advanced Shell Technology) the DM Pro Steel² Hybrids have a squared geometry allowing more mass to be pushed to the perimeter away from the center of gravity, which raises the moment of inertia and makes them extremely stable and forgiving on off-center hits. They also have a slightly longer blade length than many other hybrids, which adds to the stability and expands the hitting surface. Much of the mass in the head is concentrated in the sole, keeping the center of gravity low and rearward. This allows the c.g. of the clubhead to be easily driven under the c.g. of the ball, which optimizes trajectory and gives the club it’s very solid feel. The forgiving sole design allows solid contact from a variety of turf conditions, making the Pro Steel²a great utility club, as well as a replacement for the long irons.
- Square design enhances perimeter weighting, increasing stability and
- Manufactured from 17-4 Stainless Steel.
- Inside out design philosophy (Advanced Shell Technology) insures mass is distributed properly.
- Low and back center of gravity location makes it easier to get the ball
- Wider face length expands the visible hitting surface, instilling
confidence at address.
- Sole designed not to drag or snag, promoting more consistent, solid
- Match with the Distance Master Hybrid graphite shaft (pg. 128) for great
performance at a great price.
- Available in 21° (H21) and 24° (H24).
- Recommended ferrule – 60PI
- Product Code = DM0063L