DISTANCE MASTER PRO STEEL 2 BLACK IRONS
Read the Editorial
In 2008 The GolfWorks introduced the tremendously successful DM Pro Ti driver and the DM Pro Steel fairway woods and hybrids that featured a square geometry. The DM Squared line of wood heads quickly became The GolfWorks best selling DM products to date and received rave performance reviews from our customers. On the heels of the DM Squared wood success; we decided to update the DM irons to an Ultra Game Improvement iron design to compliment the woods. The GolfWorks new DM Pro Steel irons feature the same cosmetic color scheme as the DM Squared wood line and has been designed into the +851 MPF category to benefit all types of golfers. The DM Pro Steel notched hosel design allowed us to remove weight from heel of the club head and re-position it low into the full undercut cavity. The notched hosel design also serves a dual purpose by allowing the blade length to be extended to improve stability without being noticeable in the playing position. To make the DM Pro Steel irons even more playable we reduced the sole radius to increase effective bounce and tour ground the leading edge to achieve a very turf friendly sole design. The cavity of the DM Pro Steel irons has been expanded allowing more weight to be moved to the perimeter providing a high level of forgiveness on off center hits. The results are a great looking modern under cut iron cavity design that plays extremely well.
- Manufactured from heat treated 431 Stainless Steel for great feel and adjustability
- New wider sole and deeper undercut design locates center of gravity lower and further back, making it easier to get the ball launched to the proper trajectory
- Expanded cavity allows more perimeter weighting providing a high level of forgiveness on ff center hits
- Four-way sole radius, combined with wider sole design prevents digging or snagging
- Slightly longer blade length improves MOI, making the design extremely stable through the hitting zone
- Progressive offset, with more in the long irons and less in the short irons, promotes solid contact in long irons and accuracy in short irons
- Available in #4 PW, GW in RH and LH
- Recommended golf ferrule 54 PI
- Product Code = DM0064
(3 customer reviews
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Sunday, August 22, 2010
Very nice clubhead
Reviewed By: Brett
I am a high handicapper that was using a Taylormade Firesole iron for the last 2 years. I purchased these clubheads because I use the DM line of fairway woods and love them. I have them mated with FST shafts and Lambkin oversized grips. The clubheads are well balanced and easy to hit and very foregiving. They have added consistency to my game. Very visually appealing also since they removed the yellow color from the 2009 line. Well worth the price!
- Saturday, July 24, 2010
Brilliant club heads!
Reviewed By: Terry McKinney
Built 5-PW with the Graftech Lite shafts. R-flex at standard 38" 5 iron. All clubs come in at around D0 on my Ping swingweight scale.
All I have to say is that if you cannot hit these, you need to take up tennis. Easiest, sweetest feeling club ever! Excellent green side touch as well.
- Sunday, October 03, 2010
Reviewed By: Wesley
An excellent product with so much playability to offer, fantastic feel, address position, underpriced in my opinion. Surprised there aren't more reviews. Fantastic finish and quality. Great work in designing this model. A better player will appreciate the looks of the higher lofted clubs that so many sets seem to over offset.Read More Reviews