The GolfWorks Quick-Grip - Grip Installer
The GolfWorks Quick Grip is a must have tool for any custom golf club repair shop. Originally designed as a method to install rubber grips onto ultra light weight (65 grams and less) and expensive graphite shafts to prevent any chance of damaging the shaft due to over tightening of the shaft clamp, the GolfWorks Quick Grip soon became our favorite method for installing rubber grips onto all types of golf clubs. Quick and easy to use the Quick Grip keeps your hands free of grip solvent and produces identical grip lengths and grip sizes throughout the set. The Quick Grip can be bench mounted or used with the optional Quick Grip Vise Adaptor (GW1037).
*Note – The quick grip will not install wrapped two piece synthetic grips that are secured by tape.
- Recommended grip installation method for installing grips onto ultra light weight shafts. Eliminates chance of shaft being damaged by over tightening in a clamp or vise.
- Consistent grip sizes and installed grip lengths.
- Durable enough for high volume shops.
- Compact design doesn’t take up much bench space.
- Solvent never touches your hands.
- Can be mounted directly to work bench or used with optional vise mount attachment (GW1037)
- Excess solvent flows through attached tube for disposal or re-use.
- Best used with GolfWorks Aerosol Grip Solvent (NFGA)
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Monday, August 23, 2010
Reviewed By: Tony Sweeney
First let me advise everyone to trim the nozzle finger ends on this station by ~1 inch.
The first grip went on easy but it was extremely hard to remove the grip and club from the nozzle fingers. I had to use so much force that it bent the device base a little.
After I trmmined the nozzle fingers back 1 inch I have regripped 20 clubs so easily I wonder why I did not buy this sooner.
- Monday, March 07, 2011
Reviewed By: Thomas Wilson
(St. Joseph, Missouri)
I got this item last week, didnt have a chance to use it until today. I was regripping with the "Hero midsize grips" I attached the "quick grip" to my work bench, lubed the installer, put the grip into the holders and they broke off. Very disappointing! Was hoping this would speed up the process, also, you have to use a LOT or solvent to get the shaft to slide into the grip
- Sunday, February 17, 2013
Reviewed By: Tommy Rowell
This tool is so easy to use. I can regrip any club without replacing the tape.Earlier replies indicated problems sliding the grip end of the clubs on, simply cut off 1 inch of tape, put over old tape at the butt end of the club, spray naptha inside the grip before fitting in the tool, spray the shaft tape with naptha and slide the shaft into the club. Please note the butt end of the club cannot have any untaped edges.
This tool is well worth it's money.
Read More Reviews