SEARCH Search GolfWorks
  GolfWorks Canada | Online Catalog | Find the Right Golf Shaft Become a Fan of the GolfWorks
TaylorMade RBZ Golf Grip

TaylorMade RBZ Golf Grip

Tell a Friend about this item

Item to Purchase
Product Name Price Status Qty
.600" (Rib) 46.5g Standard - Black - $7.19 In Stock

Buy the complete Set
Product Name Price Qty
TaylorMade RBZ Golf Grip Grip Kit $101.47
  • Product Description
  • Reviews
  • Questions & Answers
TaylorMade RBZ Golf Grip

Standard replacement grip for all RocketBallz clubs.

  • The Complete Set listed above includes 13 grips, grip tape, grip solvent, rubber vise clamp, grip gauge and easy to follow instructions!
  • TaylorMade RBZ Golf Grip

    AccessDeniedAccess Denied8D9D0758CD8BB763YPiZgi3DBpvh09TYlPZltvv1GFfKgqPHVjLGMfJvYPVsX0YCpTsW5A7mqJ4jnxiXsyK38kEadSw=

    Will the Taylormade RBZ golf grips be OK for RBladez graphite irons and R7 Driver?

    Asked by: Pete
    Yes they will work just fine.
    Answered by: JimY
    Date published: 2016-01-27

    The pic shows green, but my rocketbladez irons have the yellow/gold color. Do you have theses grips to color match?

    Asked by: buff3and8
    This grip goes back to 2013 when the RBZ irons were first introduced and had green paint fill. We do not have the RBZ grips in any other colors. We do have the Taylor Made Arrow grips that have a yellow/golf paint fill. (LK0036)
    Answered by: JimY
    Date published: 2015-10-26

    do you still carry .820 size taylormade grips

    Asked by: zoos
    If you need grips for the Taylor Made Bubble shaft we do still have some in stock. The code is AV0019DK. This product will not show up on our web site so it would be best to call Customer Service with this order. 1-800-848-8358
    Answered by: JimY
    Date published: 2015-08-31

    Will this grip work on a RBZ Stage 2 driver? ?Also need a new grip for a Burner lady driver.

    Asked by: archie
    Yes this will work with the RBZ Stage 2 driver. The Burner Ladies should also use a .600" butt diameter grip like the WN0080.
    Answered by: JimY
    Date published: 2015-08-24

    What is the replacement grip for the R11 Fairway ?3w 5w?

    Asked by: BCCC
    We do not have a specific replacement grip for the Taylor Made R11 Fairway woods. The RBZ grip could work as a replacement as well as the Taylor Made Arrow (LK0036) or you could use any .600" core size grip as a replacement grip on these fairway woods.
    Answered by: JimY
    Date published: 2015-08-10

    do the RBZ grips come in oversize

    Asked by: jackjohn
    The LK0098 RBZ grips are only available in standard size. They can be built up to oversize, using proper build up techniques.
    Answered by: GW2002
    Date published: 2015-05-02

    Are this grip ?1/4 inch more in the top?

    Asked by: leonard
    Yes this grip has a 1/4" cap.
    Answered by: JimY
    Date published: 2015-02-10
    • 2016-02-09T07:16CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.6
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_7
    • loc_en_US, sid_LK0098, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_golfworks