Maltby MPF Graphite Wood Shafts
The Maltby MPF Graphite Wood shaft features a tip structure and design that provides stability and consistency on every tee shot.
- .335" tip diameter
- Constructed of the latest graphite material only being used in aerospace high strength applications
- Super lightweight design with a flex profile designed to maximize distance for slower swing speeds
- Low bend point and soft tip provides a higher trajectory
- Shaft torque and flex characteristics designed to help square the clubface at impact, improving control
(3 customer reviews
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Monday, April 09, 2012
Reviewed By: Jim
Very good shaft for the prIce. Was surprised to see how responsive shaft was to shaping all shots. Picked up about the yards off the tee also.
- Saturday, March 31, 2012
Reviewed By: Don
I had a stiff version SST pured and I put it into a Maltby LE driver head. My drives are as long and more consistent than the more expensive brand name shafts I have tried.
- Wednesday, February 09, 2011
Reviewed By: Dan
(Fall River , NS Canada)
This is a beautiuful shaft! Had it installed and SST pured in a PFT and it is magic! Smooth beautiuful shaft Very accurate and better then more expensive shafts do yourself a favour and SST it and put it in a good head, you'll be impressed! I guarantee it Read More Reviews