Blemished KE4 Hybrids LH
Don't miss the opportunity to purchase these slighty blemished KE4 Hybrids at an incredible price. Each KE4 Blemished Hybrid comes with a free wrench (MA0032W). Limited quantities available.
The main purpose of a hybrid is to replace those difficult to hit long irons or high lofted fairway woods with a golf club that is much easier to hit high and land soft at a specific distance. The mass dimensional properties of a hybrid, coupled with their added golf shaft length, make it difficult to simply pick a hybrid by loft. The KE4’s “Screw-Within-A-Screw” weighting system allows the golfer numerous shaft length, weight or material options to attain the desired ball flight and distances.
- Cast 17-4 Stainless Steel
- “Screw-Within-A-Screw” weighting system allows head weight to be reduced by 8 grams or increased by 6 grams
- Slight hosel offset for improved alignment
- Available in 15°, 18°, 21° , 24° and 27° loft options
- LH available in 18°, 21° , 24° loft options
- .370" bore diameter
- Weight wrench not included. A MA0032W is required to tighten sole weight screws.
- Recommended golf ferrule – 52PI