MALTBY LTECH IRON CLUBHEADS
The game improvement features in the LTech iron design provide the following huge benefit. When you swing the club you can purposely try to swing down and through the ball. After the ball is struck, the special features of the sole design will contact the ground and instead of digging in will glide over the surface with no divot resistance. Every hit will feel much more solid and the ball flight will provide much more consistent distance, accuracy and trajectory. This design will impart more backspin; so you simply line up, swing down and through the ball and let the technology of the LTech design take over.
- Wider, four way radiused sole with increased front to back radius (camber) prevents digging into the ground
- Shallow blade profile keep center of gravity very low in the clubhead (the lowest ever developed for a women’s iron)
- More toe and heel weighting for a higher moment of inertia prevents clubhead twisting and promotes a solid and forgiving hit
- Longer blade lengths stabilize the clubhead and expands effective sweetspot
- Progressive offset, with more offset in the longer irons, helps square the blade at impact
- Low center of gravity
- 4° bounce angle prevents digging in
- Match with LTech graphite shafts, available in 3 women’s flexes, designed specifically for the LTech irons
- Mirror polish finish.
- Manufactured from 431 stainless steel .370" bore size
- Available in 4 – SW
- Recommended ferrule – 59PI