- Product Description
- Questions & Answers
Maltby L-Tech Iron Heads
- Designed exclusively for Women golfers or golfers with slower, sweeping golf swings.
- Available in #6-PW, SW in irons and H3, H4 & H5 Hybrids (MA0108) for a true "hybrid" iron set to maximize playability.
- Wider, four way radiused sole and shallow blade profiles
- More toe/heel weighting for a higher moment of inertia
- Longer blade lengths stabilize the clubhead and expands the effective sweetspot
- Progressive off-set, helps square the club head at impact
- Matching LTech graphite shafts, 3 distinct ladies flexes available (MA0209)
- Recommended ferrule – 56PI
- Product Code = MA0109
Maltby L-Tech Iron Heads is rated
Rated 5 out of
A solid design
This is a head that will work well for men as well as ladies. I think the face width (heel to toe, blade length, etc.) being wider than other heads is a plus for most golfers because we hit more shots from outside the center of the club face, towards the toe. I get a more solid feel more often from these heads than any others I have tried. I'm 76 years old but was once a solid single digit player so I know what a golf shot should look and feel like.
Date published: 2013-02-02
Rated 5 out of
I got this in a 7 iron with the L-tech ladies shaft for my gf and she loves it so much I'm making her a full set. She says they are easy to hit and they give her the feedback she wants in her clubs.
Date published: 2013-11-10