- Product Description
- Questions & Answers
Maltby Tricept TO Fairway Woods
- Proven Trouble Out sole design utilizes extreme sole weighting, built in progressive bounce and two sharp parallel runners to produce a very aggressive highlaunching trajectory from divots, hardpan, sand and grass and reducing the chance of hitting fat golf shots
- Shallow face heights and a diminuitive head profile appeals to better players
- Precision Cast from 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Fairway woods feature a 25 gram tungsten sole weight which lowers the center of gravity to produce more solid golf shots vs. similar shaped fairway woods
- Fairways available in 3 (13°), 4 (15°), and 5 (17°)
- Matching Hybrids available in H20 (20°), H25 (25°), and H30 (30°)
- Match with Tricept TO Fairway shafts (MA0026)
- Recommended ferrule – 60PW
- Product Code = MA0183
Maltby Tricept TO Fairway Woods is rated
Rated 5 out of
This club is amazing! I built a 3 wood with the matching Maltby Tricept TO graphite shaft in a stiff flex. First day at the driving range, I hit this club just shy of 300 yards off the grass and 310 from a tee. I tried some different lies from the rough and 1/3 of the ball buried in a divot, and this club has no problems getting the ball out and up. Very accurate and the club head is small making it very appealing to anyone. Highly recommended and the shaft pair extremely well with it.
Date published: 2011-06-08
Rated 2 out of
Not Good The Old TO much better
I have two sets of the older Trouble Out fairway woods 3-11 and love them they are awesome. I don't use the 3 but do the 5-11.They have Malty MPF shafts-great shafts. Well I ordered the new Tricept 4 wood-15* as wanted it as a normal 3 wood. Ordered it 43" but they sent it at 42" It has the new Tricept shaft. This club is terrible. Nothing like the Trouble Out and the Shaft is like a broom stick and it is an A flex(or supposed to be) I do not recommend this combo.
Date published: 2011-08-19
Rated 5 out of
I love this head
I have always had trouble with hybrids and fairway woods. I had a previous version of the "Trouble Out" head, and really struggled with it. I struggled with the KE4 hybrids as well. No more. I build it with the 15 degree (4 wood) head. This head is wonderful. Hit it long, straight and with a great trajectory. I couldn't be more pleased. I would rate it 6 stars if I could.
Date published: 2011-07-06
Rated 5 out of
Built on Friday Sold on Saturday
Built a 4 wood @ 43" on Friday evening then went to the outdoor driving range up in Minnesota the next day with a buddy and I hit it twice then he hit it twice. **SOLD** He wouldn't give it back to me so I ordered another 4 wood head for my bag. Shaft used was a HOF Patriot fairway shaft with tacki-mac it2 grip at swing weight D2. Best 4 wood I ever built.
Date published: 2011-04-30