- Product Description
- Questions & Answers
Maltby CT-256 Drivers
- Aerospeed Design features specifically positioned skirt, sole and crown “wind tunnels” that work in unison to increase club head velocity by reducing air drag or friction
- The Four Piece Precision Forged manufacturing process utilizes multiple forging steps to create extremely tight tolerances for improved performance, sound and feel.
- Precision Fit Plasma Welding requires less material, allowing for optimal weight dispersion
- 15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium VFT Cup Face design increases the effective sweet spot, maximizing ball speeds .350” hosel bore diameter to fit the new CT256 high performance graphite shaft
- CT-256 Neutral Drivers available in 8.5º, 9.5º and 10.5º loft options feature square face angles and Internal Weighting placed low and deep inside the club head that positions the vertical and horizontal center of gravity more towards the geometric center of the club head
- CT-256 Draw Drivers available in 10.5º and 12º loft options feature closed face angles and Draw Bias Internal Weighting that moves the center of gravity deep inside the head towards the heel to help close the club face during the downswing
- Recommended ferrule – 82PW
- Matching CT-256 Aerospeed Ultra Light Weight Graphite Shafts Available (MA0204)
- Headcovers available (MA0198)
- Product Code = MA0185
Maltby CT-256 Drivers is rated
Rated 5 out of
I bought this driver because it has the same technology as the PFT which I love... well when I got this and opened it up it really remiinded me of my old Titleist 905 R the face... Very workable..I shafted it to a UST Gold .350 65 PF stiff SST pured I hit it on the LM with inmpact tape and almost every hit was in the dead center of the club face and my numbers were excellent on the LM as well, Think I have the driver for the spring!
Date published: 2011-04-14
Rated 5 out of
Pushing 50 with Golf Injuries
I had some injuries that caused me to launch the ball low with extremely high backspin. I used to draw the ball about 260-280, but was down to fading 230. Club fitters call me a "'Tweener". I'm between regular and stiff. I first bought the 12D Draw with the CT256 stiff shaft and used it for a year while I healed my injuries. Good launch, good sound, modest distance (240ish). I used it from the fairway in scrambles with good success. But the shaft had too much torque for my swing, I had to swing smooth and easy to hit it straight. Injuries are healed, so I just bought the 10.5D Draw with a Grafalloy ProLite 35 Stiff. I was worried that it would be too stiff for me, it's not, it's perfect. Distance, sound and feel are all excellent. I am consistently hitting it over 250 in the fairway, which is exactly what I was looking for. I'm even getting it out to 280 sometimes, laser confirmed. Give me 260 in the fairway every time and I can score.
Date published: 2014-05-16
Rated 3 out of
Bought this driver with the CT256 shaft. I couldn't get the distance I get from my Snake Eye with Grafite Design Y6 shaft. Reshafted with Graffloy Epic then with an Aldila NV65 and just could not get the distance. The club looks and sounds good but dosn't perform for me.
Date published: 2011-07-20
do you have any right hand 9.5 club-heads available. ?
Sorry, The 9.5 loft option is sold out.
Date published: 2015-04-15
When will the 9.5 be available?