MALTBY CT-256 DRIVER SPECIAL
Don’t miss this golden opportunity to purchase any of our best selling Maltby CT-256 driver heads and receive your choice of either a CT-256 #3 or #5 wood for FREE!
- Aerospeed Design features specifically positioned skirt, sole and crown “wind tunnels” that work in unison to increase club head velocity by reducing air drag or friction
- The Four Piece Precision Forged manufacturing process utilizes multiple forging steps to create extremely tight tolerances for improved performance, sound and feel.
- Precision Fit Plasma Welding requires less material, allowing for optimal weight dispersion
- 15-3-3-3 Beta Titanium VFT Cup Face design increases the effective sweet spot, maximizing ball speeds .350” hosel bore diameter to fit the new CT256 high performance graphite shaft
- CT-256 Neutral Drivers available in 8.5º, 9.5º and 10.5º loft options feature square face angles and Internal Weighting placed low and deep inside the club head that positions the vertical and horizontal center of gravity more towards the geometric center of the club head
- CT-256 Draw Drivers available in 10.5º and 12º loft options feature closed face angles and Draw Bias Internal Weighting that moves the center of gravity deep inside the head towards the heel to help close the club face during the downswing
- Recommended ferrule – 82PW
- Matching CT-256 Aerospeed Ultra Light Weight Graphite Shafts Available (MA0204)
- Headcovers available (MA0198)