Maltby Tricept RP425c Putter
The Maltby RP425c Belly Putter Head features a unique alignment system that frames the exact ball width diameter (1.68") inside the exact hole width diameter (4.25") allowing the golfer to easily envision and focus on the full path of the intended line of the golf ball to the putting cup. Regardless of the skill of the golfer, focusing on the full path of the intended putt instead of a fine narrow line will increase putting accuracy, especially on shorter 6' and under putts.
The RP425c Belly Putter head center shaft design also features a head weight of 390 grams that is ideal for putter lengths from 32" to 43".
- Semi-Mallet design manufactured from heat treated 431 stainless steel, providing an exceptionally solid sound and feel.
- Center shafted design developed primarily for "belly" length putters, but can also be used at standard lengths, providing the head mass needed for a smooth stroke.
- CNC milled face provides a consistently true striking surface.
- Employs the RP425 alignment system promoting easy alignment and path control.
- Unique sole design eliminates dragging back and through the stroke.
- Flat white finish eliminates glare and highlights the RP425 alignment lines.
- Available in both RH and LH options.
- Will accept any straight putter shaft or a variable bend putter shaft for those players that prefer an offset putter at address.
- Headcover available - MA0214
- Product Code = MA0212