Maltby KE4 ST-A1 Driver
The KE4 ST-A1 adjustable driver is a game changer! Game changing in that it gives professional club fitters and avid golfers the ability to customize driver head specifications to optimize ball flight. Using a proven adjustable hosel design that allows 26 distinct settings, the ST-A1 designed square face angle can be adjusted from 3 degrees closed to 3 degrees open by changing the FCT adjustable hosel sleeve settings using the FCT torque wrench. Multiple options in between the maximum closed (C) and open (O) location allow for face angle adjustments at lesser amounts, providing true fine tuning of directional flight and trajectory. In additions, the lie angle can be adjusted independent of the face angle. The "N" or neutral setting provides a standard lie angle and the "NU" neutral upright setting on the FCT adaptor provides a 1.5 degree upright lie angle. Two designed loft options provide vertical flight control, with the 9.5 degree loft option providing low-to-mid trajectories and the 10.5 degree loft option providing mid-to-high trajectories. Players of all skill levels, with the right amount of adjustment, can find the perfect setting to optimize their ball flight.
FCT Standard Hosel Settings
- "N" Setting - The "'N" setting is used for a neutral face angle, lie angle and designed loft angle. This setting promotes a straight ball flight and a trajectory true to the designed loft angle
- "O" Setting - The "O" setting can be used to the club face. This setting promotes a left-to-right ball flight helping to reduce hooks with a trajectory true to the driver heads designed loft angle.
- "C" Setting - The "C" setting can be used to close the club face. - This setting promotes a right-to-left ball flight helping to reduce slices with a trajectory true to the drivers designed loft angle.
- "NU" Setting - The "NU" setting is used for a neutral or square face angle with an upright lie angle. This setting promotes a draw and a trajectory true to the drivers designed loft.
Driver Head Highlights
- Manufactured by Precision Casting.
- The "FCT" (Flight Control Technology) Adjustable Hosel Adaptor Sleeve allows dialing in the key diver head specifications of face and lie angle, to improve, correct and/or customize a players shot shape and trajectory
- The FCT Adjustable Hosel Adaptor Sleeve provides 26 different face and lie angle settings.
- Face angle adjustments up to 3 degree closed for slice correction and 3 degrees open for hook correction. Lie angle adjust from standard (56.5) to 1.5 degrees upright (58).
- Adjustable head weighting allows for customization of head feel and allows for a variety of custom shaft length and weight options. 2, 4 , 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 gram screw weights are available in two styles: 3 prong weights and triangle weights.
- Additional FCT Adjustable Hosel Adaptor Sleeves (MA0227H) available allowing unlimited shaft choice options for each driver
- FCT Torque wrench (MA0227W) included with each driver head purchase.
- Matching head cover available (MA0234)
- Product Code - MA0227
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Thursday, August 08, 2013
great head for your $$$
Reviewed By: Dustin
Had this driver built for me by my dad. It was fit with an Aldila Serrano Stiff shaft that was trimmed for a bit more stiffness. This driver is a monster. I still need to tweak it a bit to find a sweet spot, but set on Neutral I feel comfortable addressing the ball and launching it well over 300yrds. The loud PING sound it makes is nice too. Total assembled cost was about $225. You can't find a driver of this quality for anywhere near that cost.
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Reviewed By: Joe
Absolutely a great driver! It is absolutely a beast and has a great sound to it. Very forgiving and adjustable hosel and weight port adjustability is great for dialing in ball flight and the swingweight I want for my 44.5" driver. Only complaint I have is the head I was sent had a small ding in the paint on the crown I had to fillin with a sharpie.Read More Reviews