Maltby Trouble Out HL Fairway Woods
The Trouble Out HL fairway/utility wood's' progressive bounce sole design featuring tungsten sole weighting and the two sharp turf cutting parallel runners has been re-engineered to perform even better than the previous models. The sole bounce pad surface area has been increased to allow the actual measured bounce to be decreased without sacrificing the effective bounce of the club head. The runners have been expanded allowing the leading edge of the club face to sit lower to the ground improving contact on tight lies without affecting the performance from other types of turf and sand. The Trouble Out HL classic pear shaped profile features progressive face heights (shorter in #3 progressing deeper in the #9) to optimize impact area, ground contact and trajectory. The heavy tungsten sole weight lowers the vertical center of gravity to produce more solid shots vs. traditional fairway woods.
- Classic shape manufactured from 17-4 stainless steel.
- Extreme sole weighting, built in progressive bounce and two parallel sole runners produce a very aggressive high launching trajectory from divots, hard pan, sand, high grass as well as tightly mowed fairways without fear of hitting a fat shot.
- Progressive face heights and leading edge heights optimize impact area, ground contact and trajectory.
- Tungsten sole weight lowers the center of gravity to produce more solid shots.
- Available in a #3, #5, #7 and #9 wood.
- Recommended ferrule - 53PW
- Product Code - MA0230