Maltby KE4 Tour HDI Hybrids
The Maltby KE4 Tour HDI hybrid design is probably closer to what a real hybrid should be vs. hybrid designs that are more influenced by metal wood shapes. With a low and deep center of gravity, a progressive wide sole design, adjustable head weighting and a very thin high strength forged MS300 face material. The HDI hybrid design is perfect for dialing in the exact distances and trajectories required by any type of player. Whether your looking for maximum distance or simply trying to replace those hard to hit long irons, you owe it to yourself to try one of these amazingly easy to hit KE4 Tour HDI hybrids. The KE4 Tour HDI hybrid also features a DBM (Diamonized Black Metal) finish that is chemically implanted and more wear, corrosion and scratch resistant than typical PVD finishes.
KE4 Tour HDI Features
- Hollow construction design with AST (Advanced Shell Technology) to insure mass and dimensional stability.
- A very thin 1.85mm forged MS300 high strength steel face produces a high COR for increased ball speeds.
- Design profile morphs more from a tradition iron design shape with added playability features above and beyond those only found in modern hybrid design shapes.
- High MOI (moment of inertia) and progressive sole widths for added forgiveness.
- Weight adjustable using any of our KE4 weight screws for endless shaft length and weight options.
- Black DBM finish for the highest possible finish durability.
- Available in 1H (17º), 2H(19º) and 3H(21º).
- Product Code - MA0231
Note: The HDI Hybrids Cannot be Adjusted for Loft and Lie
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Sunday, August 18, 2013
My new unicorn
Reviewed By: Mike
Built up this club with an axe tour hybrid shaft with a black widow tour silk 2 midsize grip. I set my playing length to 41 inches with a swingweight of d6 (my preferred swingweight. I took it out to the range tonight and was hitting the ball a mile (240 to 260 yards). This club is going in my bag tomorrow and I cannot see it leaving anytime soon
- Tuesday, July 09, 2013
Excellent option to replace fairway woods
Reviewed By: Oran
(Midwest City, Ok)
Purchased the 3H PAK with the Maltby Hybrid shaft. Very turf friendly and straighter shots than fairway woods for me. Off Center hits are not harsh and the ball still goes the distance. Like the H3 so well that I purchased the 1H PAK. Replacing my fairways with the HDI Hybrids.
- Saturday, June 29, 2013
A very nice hybrid/driving iron
Reviewed By: Mike
I built a 21deg version with a FST Pro 115 regular shaft and it's going to replace my 21deg 7wood. The optics of the head are very nice and it looks good at address. The ball flight is mid range about 1/3 lower than my 7w and very boring. My friend who was with me at the range tried to hide it in his bag but it's going in mine. Now I have build a 3 and 4 for him. I have never been a big hybrid fan in the past but this one may convert me.
-mikeRead More Reviews