Maltby KE4 Tour HDI Hybrids
The Maltby KE4 Tour HDI hybrid design is probably closer to what a real hybrid should be vs. hybrid designs that are more influenced by metal wood shapes. With a low and deep center of gravity, a progressive wide sole design, adjustable head weighting and a very thin high strength forged MS300 face material. The HDI hybrid design is perfect for dialing in the exact distances and trajectories required by any type of player. Whether your looking for maximum distance or simply trying to replace those hard to hit long irons, you owe it to yourself to try one of these amazingly easy to hit KE4 Tour HDI hybrids. The KE4 Tour HDI hybrid also features a DBM (Diamonized Black Metal) finish that is chemically implanted and more wear, corrosion and scratch resistant than typical PVD finishes.
KE4 Tour HDI Features
- Hollow construction design with AST (Advanced Shell Technology) to insure mass and dimensional stability.
- A very thin 1.85mm forged MS300 high strength steel face produces a high COR for increased ball speeds.
- Design profile morphs more from a tradition iron design shape with added playability features above and beyond those only found in modern hybrid design shapes.
- High MOI (moment of inertia) and progressive sole widths for added forgiveness.
- Weight adjustable using any of our KE4 weight screws for endless shaft length and weight options.
- Black DBM finish for the highest possible finish durability.
- Available in 1H (17º), 2H(19º) and 3H(21º).
- Product Code - MA0231
Note: The HDI Hybrids Cannot be Adjusted for Loft and Lie