Maltby KE4 Tour HDI Hybrids
The new and improved Maltby KE4 Tour HDI hybrid design is probably closer to what a real hybrid should be vs. hybrid designs that are more influenced by metal wood shapes. With a low and deep center of gravity, a progressive wide sole design, adjustable head weighting and a very thin high strength forged MS300 face material (with the added bonus of being able to adjust loft and lie), the HDI hybrid design is perfect for dialing in the exact distances and trajectories required by any type of player. Whether your looking for maximum distance or simply trying to replace those hard to hit long irons, you owe it to yourself to try one of these amazingly easy to hit KE4 Tour HDI hybrids. The KE4 Tour HDI hybrid also features a DBM (Diamonized Black Metal) finish that is chemically implanted and more wear, corrosion and scratch resistant than typical black PVD finishes.
New and improved for 2014, the KE4 Tour HDI hybrids feature additional loft options, deeper etched scoring lines, a slightly longer hosel for increased bend-ability, triangle screw weights and improved cosmetics.
KE4 Tour HDI Features
- Hollow construction design with AST (Advanced Shell Technology) to insure mass and dimensional stability.
- A very thin 1.85mm forged MS300 high strength steel face produces a high COR for increased ball speeds.
- Body is precision cast from 1020C Carbon Steel.
- Loft and lie adjustable (+/- 1 degree)
- Design profile morphs more from a tradition iron design shape with added playability features above and beyond those only found in modern hybrid design shapes.
- High MOI (moment of inertia) and progressive sole widths for added forgiveness.
- Weight adjustable using any of our KE4 weight screws for endless shaft length and weight options.
- Black DBM finish for the highest possible finish durability.
- Available in 1H (17º), 2H(19º), 3H(21º), 4H(23º) and 5H(25º).
- Product Code - MA0238
- Available Spring 2014
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Finally switched to a 3 iron hybrid
Reviewed By: Joe
I finally replaced the 3 iron that I had recently had trouble getting a consistent distance with. I bought one of these heads and fitted it with a DG X100 shaft to match my irons. Absolutely a great move to go to this club. I'll likely buy the 4 iron as well. Very easy to hit. Ball goes high off the club face with the 220 yds I'm used to out of a 3 iron. Read More Reviews