- Product Description
- Questions & Answers
Maltby KE4 ST-2 Driver
- Precision investment cast body from 6-4 Titanium
- Forged 6-4 Titanium Face CNC milled to exact specifications to increase the effective sweet spot and maximize ball speeds over a greater face area.
- Adjustable Weight Technology (AWT) allows for cusomization of head feel.
- Sole Weight positioning optimizes spin for maximum distance.
- 455cc head volume produces high MOI and a desirable look at address.
- Deep Face Design expands the hitting area and aids in controlling trajectory
- 6 gram sole weight installed. 2,4,6,8,10,12 and 14 grams screws are available. (MA002GT)
- Sole weight screw wrench available (MA0032WT)
- Recommended head cover (MA0234)
- Product Code = MA0244
When will this head become available in a 12 degree head? I asked this question last week, but received no answer.
We currently do not have plans for a 12 degree version of the KE4 ST-2 driver.
Date published: 2014-09-19
What happened to all of the comments?
Sorry for the delay. The Q&A feature was just implemented this week and we are just now getting out of the test phase. Most questions should be answered very shortly.
Date published: 2014-08-28