- Product Description
- Questions & Answers
KE4 ST-H Hybrids
- Features a VFT face design for improved ball speed, even on off-center hits.
- Broad crown design appeals to players that prefer higher lofted fairway woods over traditional hybrids.
- Unique universal lie sole design keeps the face square to the target at setup regardless of club length or hand position.
- Shallower face height (1.37") helps get the ball airborne.
- Adjustable sole weight positioned to optimize the cg location and allows for customization to accommodate almost any playing length or shaft weight.
- Hybrid comes with 6 gram weight installed installed. Additional weights available.
- Hybrid alternative to hard to hit long irons providing more consistency in trajectory, distance and dispersion.
- H3 replaces a traditional #5 wood/ #2 or #3 irons, H4 replaces #7 wood/ #4 or #5 iron.
- Recommended head cover - MA0236
- Quick Ship Club Paks available (PMA0253, PMA0253RA)
- Product Code = MA0253
- Available Spring 2014
KE4 ST-H Hybrids is rated
Rated 5 out of
I've played this hybrid set a few times and am not disappointed. I was told these were great by a pro friend of mine. Worth every penny. Easiest club I've ever hit off the grass. Only wish there was a whole set, 2 through 9 would be nice! Thanks Ralph!
Date published: 2014-09-01