- Product Description
- Questions & Answers
Maltby KE4 S Iron Heads
- Ultra Game Improvement, cavity back design with category leading MPF Playability making the KE4 S irons one of the most forgiving iron designs ever.
- Extremely low center of gravity produces solid shots for a variety of swing types, especially those players with a sweeping type swing.
- Aluminum and polymer 3 dimensional cavity medallion provides shock dampening at impact for an incredible feel, even on off center hits.
- KE4 Weight Adjustable System allows for customization. Additional Maltby Triangle Weights available for fine tuning feel - 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 gram weights available. (MA002GT)
- Recommended ferrule (52PI)
- Product Code = MA0254
I have an older set of KE4 irons and don't know what the weights are that are in them. I want to order the new KE4 S irons and want the weights one step heavier.
The stock weights in the original KE4 irons and the U30 irons were 4 grams each. The KE4 S irons also have 2 - 4 gram weights installed. FYI, each iron in the KE4 S set is 2 grams lighter than the previous KE4 models.
Date published: 2014-09-05
Can these clubs be bent to customize to individual preference
Yes, the KE4 S irons can be bent for +/- 2 degrees for both loft and lie.
Date published: 2014-08-28