Maltby Precision Milled Golf Club Machine
The Maltby Precision Milled Golf Club Machine enables you to accurately measure numerous specifications of woods, irons, wedges and putters which are rarely accurately measured in bending machines. All bending machines are handicapped by having to use scoring lines as the only guide for aligning a golf club. Scoring lines are often not aligned to the actual lie angle of the golf club head and can measure as much as +/- 6 degrees different. Bending machine protractors will tell you how much the club has been bent but cannot be relied on for actual measurements. This heavy duty gauge is very is easy to use and features bold machine milled base lines and lie angle indicators. Add the optional swivel base for even more versatility and increased measuring speed.
- 100% CNC milled for absolute accuracy.
- Height adjustable face angle gauge to accurately measure the face angle of both deep faced drivers and shallow metal woods.
- Free sliding sole base with engraved center line to quickly measure lie angles of all clubs.
- Protractor cut out to allow any putter to be measured.
- Non-marring aluminum shaft clamp.
- Measures right and left handed golf clubs.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Included loft measuring protractor.
- Loft and lie angles, face progression and offset of any club.
- Driver, fairway and hybrid face angles.
- Iron head bounce and sole angles.
- Club head length, height and width measurements of any club head type.