Maltby Digital Putter Bending Machine
The Maltby Digital Putter Bending Machine is powered by the Auditor Digital Display and is the most definitively accurate putter bending machine available. Loft and lie of any style putter can be measured simultaneously and viewed on the large blue LCD matrix display screen to within 0.1º. The Maltby Digital Putter Bending Machine requires no dis-assembly or special attachments to safely clamp, bend and accurately measure any right or left hand putter head.
- Easily clamps and bends any type of putter design in right or left hand.
- Measures to the tenth degree (0.1º)
- One step built in calibration.
- Can be powered by included AC converter or battery pack (batteries included)
- USB data transfer mode with SPC data collection software.
- Can be bench or floor mounted. (Bench mount stand included)
- Optional Floor Stand (GW0131)
- Firm rubber, auto adjusting, soling pads help level the putter head and protect the sole against dents and scratching during bending.
Bending bars not included - recommended bending bars:
- Putter Hosel Bending Bar (GW1058 - $39.99).
- Double Bend Shaft Bending Bar (MDBB - $39.99).
- Brass Non-Marring Bending Bar (BNMB - $94.99)