Maxfli U/6 LC Golf Balls
Increase accuracy and performance with U/6 LC Golf Balls. Constructed for golfers with lower swing speeds, this 6-piece golf ball features an ultra-low compression core for decreased spin on low trajectory shots. 4 progressively dense mantle layers promote forgiveness and high Moment of Inertia at the time of impact. Tour-proven performance urethane covers with Tri-Di dimple technology give Maxfli® U/6 LC Golf Balls supreme aerodynamics.
- Designed for golfers with slower swing speeds seeking straight flight and Tour performance
- 4 progressively dense mantle layers for straight flight, forgiveness, and high Moment of Inertia
- Tri-Di dimple technology optimizes aerodynamics for a consistent, penetrating ball flight
- New Tour-proven performance urethane cover for soft feel and exceptional short game control
- Ultra-low compression core for lower spin and longer distance for golfers with slower swing speeds
- Conforms to U.S.G.A. rules