UST Mamiya Soft Touch Lite Golf Grip
A lightweight grip designed to increase club head speed and improve feel. Strategic embossed designs for additional stability in dry or wet conditions. The extra traction provides better feel and less grip pressure for a pure swing.
- Enhanced design that delivers a superior relaxed feel.
- Advanced polyurethane materials to provide excellent feel and exceptional traction
- Wet or dry, Soft Touch Lite will perform in any condition.
- Lightweight design for overall lighter club weight for faster club head speeds
- The Complete Set listed above includes 13 grips, grip tape, grip solvent, rubber vise clamp, grip gauge and easy to follow instructions!
Overall Rating: Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other customersSort Reviews: Newest
| Highest Rating
| Lowest Rating
- Saturday, March 29, 2014
UST Soft Touch Lite grips
Reviewed By: Bill Timmer
(Wesley Chapel, Florida)
Just received the 14 UST lite grips that I ordered on EBay. I wanted these as they were supposed to be only 30 grams which would increase my swing weight. I only installed one grip on the 5 iron and it did bring the swing weight from C-9.0 to a D-2.0 which is great. The grips look good but end up being much larger in diameter than the original golf pride grips that I removed. The butt end is about .050" larger and the lower end of the grip is about .085" larger then the Golf Pride grip. These were installed on .600" shafts which is what they are spec'ed for. This is great if that's what you are looking for but not what I was expecting. Now, I don't know if I should continue to install or try and return them for something else. Always something!!!Read More Reviews