SEARCH Search GolfWorks
  GolfWorks Canada | Online Catalog | Find the Right Golf Shaft Become a Fan of the GolfWorks
Value Line Golf Club Bending Machine

Value Line Golf Club Bending Machine

Tell a Friend about this item

Product Name Price Status Qty
Value Line Golf Club Machine $149.99 In Stock
Putter Leveling Block $29.99 In Stock
Brass Hosel Protectors - Pair $1.99 In Stock

  • Product Description
  • Reviews
  • Questions & Answers
Value Line Golf Club Bending Machine

Our Value Line Golf Club Machine bends the loft and lie angles of irons and putters. It offers many of the features of the Maltby DesignŽ Golf Club Machine at a lower price.

  • Bending bar included
  • Optional Brass Hosel Protector aids in protecting from marring (BHP)
  • Putter Leveling Block included
  • Vise mounted (Vise not included)

    Please Note: Additional shipping charges may be required due to weight.
    Value Line Golf Club Bending Machine is rated 4.3333 out of 5 by 3.
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from GREAT HOME CLUB TOOL! I ordered this for my own home use and it has worked really well for me. It is robust(I tore a 27-4 stainless 7 iron hosel with no damage to it) If you secure the club properly you will not damage this machine in normal use. The gauges are accurate and easy to read. I mounted it to a heavy wooden bench but it would be better to have the stand.
    Date published: 2012-06-05
    Rated 3 out of 5 by from VALUE LINE GOLF CLUB MACHINE I don't know how to check the loft and lie angles after bending,I did not see any measure instrument on this VALUE LINE GOLF CLUB MACHINE
    Date published: 2008-07-18
    Date published: 2007-06-22
    • 2015-06-30T08:09CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.5
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
    • loc_en_US, sid_VAM, PRD, sort_relevancy
    • clientName_golfworks

    Can I purchase the VAM for my machine? My machine number is 8161. The machine is about 8 years old. Everything works but that piece.

    Asked by: Rege 280
    If you have our older bending machine which was called the GAM we manufactured that machine here and possibly have the replacement part here. The link I am attaching is the instruction booklet for the GAM and the last page has the parts list. You can identify what you need and call us and hopefully we will be able to help you.
    Answered by: JimY
    Date published: 2015-06-16

    Dear GolfWorks; I found my dad's Club Machine in his workshop, and am wondering if there are instructions on how to use it. ?He passed away in 2003.

    Asked by: vcman613
    You can use the instructions at this link. The instruction booklet was for a floor mounted machine but this vise mounted machine used the same clamping system for holding the club. So the club mounts the same and the bending instruction would also be the same. One tip I will give you is that you will want to turn the bending machine in the vise to get your best leverage for adjusting lie and loft. In the picture on the web site the bending machine is mounted in the vise for adjusting lie angle. To adjust loft loosen the vise and rotate the machine clockwise and tighten the vise. The bending machine will be much more secure in the vise for bending loft mounted this way.
    Answered by: JimY
    Date published: 2015-06-03

    I have an old model of the Maltby loft lie machine. I need the pin and tightening dial as the threads have stripped. Is it possible to order the replacement parts? I see they look very similar (if not the same) to the block included in the value line.

    Asked by: Steve H
    We do manufacture this machine here at The GolfWorks and it would be best to call Customer Service regarding these replacement parts. They will be able to help you with this. 1-800-848-8358
    Answered by: JimY
    Date published: 2015-05-18

    20% off?

    Asked by: rexini
    The Value Line Golf Club Machine is not currently on sale.
    Answered by: JimY
    Date published: 2015-05-18

    When the iron is clamped with this bending machine. How can we know that the the sole of the iron is at flat level? I don't see any gauge for making sure the topline of the iron is clamped properly.

    Asked by: Don Ronald
    The VAM is designed to be a basic clamp for securing an iron head for the purpose of bending. Basically, you know it is secure if the face is flush with flat vertical block and the clamp is tightened down to the top of the iron. The sole should be resting on the bottom angled base.
    Answered by: GW2002
    Date published: 2015-03-31

    How do you check the loft and lie after you bend the clubs? ?Do you get a gauge or gauges with the machine? Thanks

    Asked by: 4left
    To properly check the actual numbers of the loft and lie you need a golf club gauge. We carry several models, the Value Line (HGCG) $154.99, the Maltby Golf Club Gauge (GW1040) $349.99, or the Precision Milled golf Club Gauge (MA2024) $999.99. A less expensive alternative, but probably not quite as accurate, would be to set the club in the playing position with the center of the sole touching a flat surface (or the ground) with the face square and using the magnetic protractor (PRO). You can place it on the face for loft and then put it on the shaft to get the lie angle.
    Answered by: GW2002
    Date published: 2015-03-27

    How to measure lie and loft angle with this.? Does it have a gauge along with?

    Asked by: Akak
    The VAM is a clamp designed to securely hold irons for bending. It is not a measureing device. To accurately measure the loft and lie of a club, before and/or after bending, you would need to use a Golf Club Gauge. The Golfworks carries several models of these gauges (MA2024, GW1040, HGCG).
    Answered by: GW2002
    Date published: 2015-02-27

    Does this machine give degree of loft and lie angle also to know how Much change is required

    Asked by: Akak
    The VAM does not have loft and lie degree indicators. It is basically a specialty clamp designed to allow the user to securely hold an iron for bending. To know how much the club is being bent or what the spec of the iron is before and after, we recommend using some kind fo golf club gauge. The Golfworks carries several (GW1040, HGCG, MA2024).
    Answered by: GW2002
    Date published: 2015-04-13
    • 2015-06-30T08:25CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.5
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_18
    • loc_en_US, sid_VAM, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_golfworks