With more PGA Tour wins than any other golf graphite iron shaft in history, the SteelFiber i95 is the perfect transition into a lighter weight shaft which allows a player to see some good improvement in distance and vibration reduction while maintaining pinpoint accuracy and incredibly consistent distance control.
The i95 is available in both taper tip (.355") and parallel tip (.370") configurations. All Taper tip models also incorporate a “Constant Weight” feature. Therefore each shaft within the set (regardless of length) weigh the same.
- Steel fibers integrated into graphite composite produces a shaft more consistent in flex, geometry and straightness than steel iron shafts
- Low torque for better control
- Designed for players looking to gain distance without sacrificing control.
- Tapered .355" tip diameter
- Sold as individual shafts in R & S flex options.
MSRP:Was:Now: $55.00 - $60.00
MSRP:Was:Now: $58.00 - $63.00