Industrial Grip Shooter Needle

Industrial Grip Shooter Needle

Industrial Grip Shooter Needle (Qty 1)
In Stock
Grip Shooter Needles (5 pack)
In Stock

Industrial Grip Shooter Needle

The GolfWorks Industrial Grip Shooter Needles are designed for high volume repair shops to help eliminate breakage. The 1 1/2", 16 gauge stainless steel needle construction is ideal for penetrating firmer two piece wrap grips as well as stubborn over-sized putter grips without sacrificing the integrity of the needle. Each needle is manufactured by hand with industrial strength adhesive to ensure the needle will not separate from the brass fitting.

  • 16 Gauge Needle
  • 1 1/2 Needle Length
  • Assembled with Industrial Strength Adhesive
  • Safer Due to Less Breakage
  • Protective Needle Cover Included
Industrial Grip Shooter Needle is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Worked great I bought this grip shooter needle to go on my grip remover pressurized can got tired of paying 8.00 each time I wanted to try a new grip, now when I am not satisafied eith the putter grip it is simple to remove and install new one
Date published: 2016-07-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Long lasting This needle holds up much longer than the standard ones. I am still using the 1st one that I bought months ago. Any bending of the the needle is minimal and straightened very easily.
Date published: 2016-02-04
  • y_2017, m_11, d_17, h_23
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_GW0100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_golfworks

Does this needle fit the steel cannister with trigger which i've had for a while now. I have just broken my last needle bought in a pack of 5? a few yrs ago. 

Asked by: Moro
The needles will still fit the gun with the metal canister, especially if you have not had the metal canister for years and years.
Answered by: JimY
Date published: 2017-09-12

I have an idico products pressurized grip remove all metal with 1qt tank purchased from golfworks does this needle work with that or do you have replacement needle that fits.

Asked by: callep1
If you have this gun then they should fit. We use to buy the Grip Shooter from Idico but have not bought it from them for at least the last 2 years.
Answered by: JimY
Date published: 2017-01-05

Will these needles fit the older style Golfworks Grip Shooter that did not have a hose on it?

Asked by: Jim
It depends on just how old your Grip Shooter is? I know I have a very old Grip Shooter and the newer needles will not fit. The threads are different. I am going to say if you have purchased it in the last 10 years the new needles should work. I do not have a cut off point to be able to say for sure just how old it has to be for the needles not to fit.
Answered by: JimY
Date published: 2016-04-11

Do have any shorter needles? These long ones break to easily.

Asked by: looper38
No we do not have shorter needles. I have ground these needles shorter before. If you have a belt sander it is not that hard to do.
Answered by: JimY
Date published: 2015-11-23

I have a Maltby pressure liquid shooter that uses the industrial shooter needles. Unfortunately, the shooter has stopped working. Can it be repaired or is there a "fix kit" for it?

Asked by: Manuel
Most of the time when the Grip Shooter stops working it is because there is a little ball bearing at the bottom of the tube that goes down inside the canister. On the instruction sheet it shows a diagram and lists instructions to loosen the ball bearing. You will see those at this link. Personally I will generally remove the brass fitting at the bottom of the tube and then carefully remove the small spring and ball bearing. I clean both of these and then re-assemble. I will prime the gun by covering the hole in the needle and pumping the handle to build pressure. Sometimes when the gun is not working priming it is all that is necessary. If these do not work we do have a kit for rebuilding the gun. Code GSRK
Answered by: JimY
Date published: 2015-09-23

I understand you have grip shooter needles but I cannot find the plunger or body for the needle to attach needle to...Do you have that item and what is the cost.... Thank You Mike

Asked by: pierre
The Pressurized Grip Remover (code GS6) is $64.99.
Answered by: JimY
Date published: 2014-09-29

What do you attach this needle to, to pump in solvent? 

Asked by: tomshop
You need to have a grip shooter pump to use the needle. You can screw the needle directly into the pump or the extension hose.
Answered by: The GolfWorks
Date published: 2014-09-02
  • y_2017, m_11, d_17, h_23CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_7
  • loc_en_US, sid_GW0100, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_golfworks