The KINETIXX TS (Trajectory Series) golf shafts are truly unique. Unlike most graphite shaft designs on the market today, every individual shaft flex in the entire TS series originates from an independent build profile to achieve a specific flight pattern. The continuous fiber filament winding process allows for each individual shaft to have its own specific pre-targeted trajectory, weight and torque profile. This provides a truer fit for a wider variety of player types by matching the preferred launch conditions to the corresponding swing speeds of individual golfers. The result is improvement in every category of performance. This individual approach to performance shaft design is featured in all the KINETIXX TS Series shafts.
The KINETIXX TS-H Hybrid shafts mirror the design concept behind the entire TS series by providing a high launching, moderate torque and lightweight profile in the A flex option progressing into a low/mid launching, low torque and mid weight X Flex. These individual shaft flex builds truly provide shaft specifications for any type of player
- Winding patterns tailored to optimize torque transfer and create an optimal balance between tensile strength, hoop strength and torsional resistance. For precise control of balance point and shot trajectory, per flex/profile
- High modulus continuous fiber filament wound carbon fiber produce an extraordinary strength to weight ratio and balanced stiffness, as compared to all other high modulus carbon fiber shaft processes with discontinuities in the fibers impeding the load transfer
- Designed with 4 precisely wound “optimal” trajectory profiles and a uniform wall thickness, enabling greater versatility in custom fitting.
- Concentricity through our patented and proprietary winding process, produces spineless shafts, with unmatched consistency, stability and performance.
- Designed for today’s modern hybrid head designs to produce a low/mid to high trajectory, depending on the individual flex profile.