For players who put a premium on short-game precision and like to grip down on their irons and wedges, the 11.5″ Crossline 1150 has a reduced-taper profile and an enhanced, logo-free, Crossline pattern. Longer than standard grips, the extra length and shape promote a more precise and consistent short game performance.
The Lamkin Crossline 1150+ golf grip is manufactured with Lamkin's patented ACE material for unmatched shock absorption and outstanding surface tackiness. The 1150+ grip also features a distinctive pattern that reduces torque and increases hand traction for the ultimate performance in a golf grip.
Another added feature of the Crossline 1150+ is the reduced taper 11.5" grip length. The extended length and reduced taper is ideal for wedges and allows a player to grip down on their irons without sacrificing grip pressure for added consistency and control.
- Made with Lamkins ACE shock absorbing material
- High surface tack
- Tour proven Crossline pattern for improved hand traction
- Reduced taper (PLUS Sizing) for added consistency and shot control
- 11.5" length ideal for wedges and gripping down
- The Complete Set listed above includes 13 grips, grip tape, grip solvent, rubber vise clamp, grip gauge and easy to follow instructions!