Maltby ST-i Iron Heads
The Maltby ST-i irons are an Ultra Game Improvement cavity back iron design. The elongated blade and dominant toe/sole weighting create a very long C-Dimension (1.559") which creates a very stable and forgiving head at impact. The long C-Dimension is an ideal iron choice for golfers that have a tendency to miss shots towards the toe of the iron face. Three shock dampening rubber pins have been inserted into the cavity weight pad to reduce shock and promote a solid feel on center, toe and heel impacts. A thinner sole with progressive bounce angles make the ST-i very turf friendly in all types of course conditions. Can be matched with the STi-H Hybrids (MA0268) to create a true Ultra Game Improvement set.
- Ultra Game Improvement cavity back design.
- A 1.559 C-Dimension creates an extremely stable and forgiving iron head.
- Shock dampening rubber pins strategically located directly behind the sweet spot provides a very soft, solid feel at impact.
- USGA compliant U Grooves.
- 431 heat treated stainless steel promotes a forged feel and allows for easy loft and lie adjustments.
- Progressive offsets help to square the club face at impact in the long to mid irons and allows for easy point and shoot alignment in the short irons and wedges.
- Progressive bounce angles coupled with a tour ground leading edge and 4 way radius sole helps eliminate fat shots but remains playable on all turf conditions.
- Available in 5-PW, GW, SW
- Recommended Ferrule - (52PI)
- Product Code = MA0262