Paderson KINETIXX TS-D1 Graphite Wood Shafts
The Paderson KINETIXX TS (Trajectory Series) golf shafts are truly unique. Unlike most graphite shaft designs on the market today, every individual shaft flex in the entire TS series originates from an independent build profile to achieve a specific flight pattern. The continuous fiber filament winding process allows for each individual shaft to have its own specific pre-targeted trajectory, weight and torque profile. This provides a truer fit for a wider variety of player types by matching the preferred launch conditions to the corresponding swing speeds of individual golfers. The result is improvement in every category of performance. This individual approach to performance shaft design is featured in all the KINETIXX TS Series shafts.
- Features the Paderson Kinetixx patented and proprietary high modulus continuous fiber filament winding vacuum cure construction, producing an incomparably smooth bend profile.
- Vacuum cured for the highest fiber area weight to resin ratio. Producing an incomparably smooth bend profile with enhanced feedback, as compared to all high modulus carbon fiber laminated composites.
- Wound Flight Technology - concentricity through our patented and proprietary winding process, produces spineless shafts, with unmatched consistency, stability and performance.
- Designed to optimize torque transfer and create an optimal balance between tensile strength, hoop strength and torsional resistance, for precise control of balance point and shot trajectory, per flex profile.
- TS-D1 Series designed for players seeking a mid to high trajectory and unmatched consistency, stability and distance.