Royal Grip Interlocking Golf Grip

Royal Grip Interlocking Golf Grip

.580" (Rnd) 51g Standard - Black -
In Stock

Buy The Complete Set

Product Name
Royal Grip Interlocking Grip Kit -

Royal Grip Interlocking Golf Grip

  • Interlocking surface pattern wraps the entire length of the grip, providing a secure feel.
  • Exclusive, original rubber compound provides durability and a long lasting tacki feel.
  • Made in the USA.
  • .580" round core
  • Round - installed size: standard

  • The Complete Set listed above includes 13 grips, grip tape, grip solvent, rubber vise clamp, grip gauge and easy to follow instructions!

Royal Grip Interlocking Grip Specifications

Royal Grip Interlocking Golf Grip is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Royal Grip Interlocking grip I love these grips. I live in Florida which has damp weather frequently and high humid temperatures. Grips maintain their grip in moist /wet conditions. .
Date published: 2016-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very comfortable grip Have played these on my 2nd set of irons for a year. When it became time to re-grip primary irons, it was an easy choice to go with these.
Date published: 2015-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Comfortable and secure in all weather. Purchased and then re-gripped with these two years later. Didn't show that much wear either. I am so confident in these that I quit wearing a glove.
Date published: 2016-06-01
  • y_2017, m_11, d_22, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_RG0008, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_golfworks

Is the printing on the grip really gold color? I have some from a while back that have white ink in the embossed areas. Gold looks kinda bad to me.

Asked by: MRH
They are a gold paint fill. Some of the newer model Royal Grips have white paint fill but the older original designs were gold.
Answered by: JimY
Date published: 2017-01-06

How many grips are in a set

Asked by: Jimo
If you order a kit of grips it includes 13 grips.
Answered by: JimY
Date published: 2017-04-20
  • y_2017, m_11, d_22, h_21CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_RG0008, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_golfworks