Royal Grip Sand Wrap Golf Grip

Royal Grip Sand Wrap Golf Grip

.580" (Rnd) 50g Standard - Black -
In Stock

Buy The Complete Set

Product Name
Royal Grip Sandwrap Grip Kit - Black

Royal Grip Sand Wrap Golf Grip

  • Combines wrap style with extreme texturing for added traction.
  • Original Royal compound formulated to resist wear
  • The perfect choice for all weather conditions.
  • Made in the USA.
  • .580" round core
  • Round - installed size: standard

  • The Complete Set listed above includes 13 grips, grip tape, grip solvent, rubber vise clamp, grip gauge and easy to follow instructions!

Royal Grip Sand Wrap Grip Specifications

Not Found.

can i use build-up tape under standerd grips

Asked by: great randini
Yes you can use build up tape under standard size grips. Here is a link to a chart that explains what sizes can be created by build up tape and how many strips it take to create each size based on grip size, shaft butt diameter and tape thickness.
Answered by: JimY
Date published: 2016-12-22

Who manafactures these grips? I thought Lamkin bought the company a few years ago. Thanks! 

Asked by: TxGolfer
The GolfWorks owns Royal Grips. We purchased Royal Grips from Lamkin a few years ago.
Answered by: JimY
Date published: 2017-05-02

What grips do you sell with a .600 core? What grips do you sell with a rib?

Asked by: Bill
In the Royal Grips the V-Soft Tour, V-Sand Wrap, RG0003 & RG0004 and the Classic V in Midsize and Oversize come in a .600" core size. In Rib we have just the V-Sand Wrap (RG0001). You can read the specifications on these grips by scrolling down to the bottom of the page at these links.
Answered by: JimY
Date published: 2016-02-22

Can you give me  a local store that sell Royal grips in zip code 50613

Asked by: Rodger
The Royal Grips are not in the Dick's or Golf Galaxy stores. You would need to order them online from The Golfworks.
Answered by: GW2002
Date published: 2017-05-02

What is in the complete set of Royal Grip Sand Wrap?

Asked by: Old railroader
If you are referring to a Royal Sand Wrap Grip kit, you would get 13 grips, 13 pre-cut tape strips, grip size & shaft butt gauge, grip tape activator and a rubber shaft clamp.
Answered by: GW2002
Date published: 2017-05-02
  • y_2017, m_5, d_25, h_12CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_1.0.0-hotfix-1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_RG0006, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_golfworks