Maltby Iron/Hybrid Bending Machine
The Maltby Iron/Hybrid Bending Machine will quickly and accurately bend any iron and also
safely bend hybrid models with at least a 3/4" length hosel. The addition of the hybrid attachment
makes the already “industry standard” bending machine a must have for all Professional Clubmakers.
Please Note: Additional shipping charges required due to weight.
- Smooth sliding Protractor Assembly measures right or left-handed clubs for loft and lie within 0.5°
- Unique Shaft Guide assures the shaft is in the proper position when recording loft and lie readings
- New Brass Soling Discs securely clamps any iron, right or left-handed
- Brass clamping Top Jaw secures the head without marring the iron’s finish and prevents slippage
- Brass Toe Stop helps prevent slippage
- Heavy duty T-Bar Bolt moves smoothly for quick, secure tightening of heads
- New Hybrid Rubber Top Jaw Attachment installs quickly to allow easy bending of most hybrids
- Short Hosel Bending Bar included (GW1036)
- Protractor assembly easily adjusts in height to measure wedges with long hosels
- Adjustable, Non-Marring Brass Bending Bar included
- Can be bench mounted or floor mounted with use of the New
GolfWorks Heavy Duty Machine Stand (preferred)
- Complete instructions included.