The GolfWorks Iron Bending Protective Tape protects the top line and face finish from marring during the bending process. The tape is pre-cut into a shape to fit all type of irons and wedges. The tape is clear so that the scoring lines remain visible for alignment. Made from very durable pressure sensitive material, one piece of protective tape can be reused multiple times. The special adhesive backing remains tacky after multiple uses but will not leave any residue remaining on the club head.
- Package contains 20 pre-cut pieces of tape
- Pre-cut from a template to fit most irons and wedges
- Shape protects the top line and face finish
- Durable material, one piece typically last for up to 10 club heads.
- A must have for bending new irons and wedges to prevent marring
- Clear material for easy alignment in bending clamp
- Adhesive remains tacky after multiple uses