The Maltby Putter Bending Machine was designed with the professional clubmaker in mind. The new machine needs no disassembly or special attachments to safely clamp, bend and measure any right or left-hand putter head.
- Easily bends, clamps and measures all right and left-hand putters.
- Heavy duty, CNC milled components.
- Universal design eliminates the need for special attachments or disassembly regardless of the putter type. Traditional blade designs and modern oversized high MOI putters are equally easy to securely clamp, bend and measure.
- Smooth sliding protractor quickly and accurately measures the loft and lie angles of all putters.
- Firm rubber, auto adjusting, soling pads help level the putter head and protect the sole against dents and scratching during bending.
- Bench Mount Stand included.
- Note: Bending bars not included. A kit is available that includes all necessary bending bars (MA2012K)
- Click here for The GolfWorks Bending Machine Kit (MA2012K)
Please Note: Additional shipping charges required due to weight.