The GolfWorks Iron/Hybrid Bending Machine will quickly and accurately bend any iron and also safely bend hybrid models with at least a 3/4" length hosel. The addition of the hybrid attachment makes the already “industry standard” bending machine a must have for all Professional Clubmakers.
- Smooth sliding Protractor Assembly measures right or left-handed clubs for loft and lie within 0.5°
- Unique Shaft Guide assures the shaft is in the proper position when recording loft and lie readings
- New Brass Soling Discs securely clamps any iron, right or left-handed
- Brass clamping Top Jaw secures the head without marring the iron’s finish and prevents slippage
- Brass Toe Stop helps prevent slippage
- Heavy duty T-Bar Bolt moves smoothly for quick, secure tightening of heads
- New Hybrid Rubber Top Jaw Attachment installs quickly to allow easy bending of most hybrids
- Protractor assembly easily adjusts in height to measure wedges with long hosels
- Can be bench mounted (GM1066) or floor mounted (GM1019)
- Complete instructions included.
- Note: Bending bars not included. A kit is available that includes all necessary bending bars (MA2017K)
- Click here for The GolfWorks Iron/Hybrid Bending Machine Kit (MA2017K)